Harcourts Complaints and Disputes Resolution Procedure
Harcourts is committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our standard in-house procedure is outlined below:
1. Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager.
2. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received from the manager they can make a written complaint to Highland Real Estate Group Limited (contact details below).
3. Highland Real Estate Group Limited will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
4. Highland Real Estate Group Limited will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
5. If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the Real Estate Agents Authority's complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Authority.
Grant Parker, Manager
17 Helwick Street, Wanaka 9305
Office Phone: 03 443 7829 Mobile: 0274 937 549 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org