- Approx Floor Area: 199 sqm
- Land Size: 714 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Panel Heaters x 3)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate oven, Separate cooktop, Garage door opener & remotes, Dishwasher, Irrigation, Ducted vacuum system
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Rural, Urban
- Aspect: North, South, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Priced to sell at $930,000 - families, holidaymakers and investors take note.
You would be excused for thinking this 8 year old home was brand new - the owners have meticulously planned & maintained this private home. With the kitchen centrally located - two separate living areas seamlessly flow to the outside sundrenched deck. Fire up the BBQ and get ready to enjoy entertaining your family and friends in front of the famous Wanaka mountain backdrop.
The gardens are designed to be low maintenance - giving you more time to use both your summer and winter toys - and there's plenty of room to store them or your cars in the double garage.
Complete with a study or home office - this is the perfect home (or lock and leave) for someone that just wants to move in and enjoy living the Wanaka lifestyle.
Situated within walking distance of the movie theater, restaurants, lake, golf course, tennis courts - we recommend you put this family / investor friendly property at the top of your inspection list.