- Approx Floor Area: 285 sqm
- Land Size: 1072 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Internal Speakers)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2009
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block and Linea Titan Boards
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Floating, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains, Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Electric, Other (Heat Transfer System)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwashers x 3, Garbage Disposal x 2, Irrigation, Wood shed, Auto Garage & Remotes, Shade Sails, Outdoor fire
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate and Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Water
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
Click on the link to watch the video.
At the heart of this contemporary home is a true entertainer's kitchen, complete with engineered stone benchtops, large preparation spaces, high quality cooking appliances and scullery. There's plenty of room to entertain guests in the open living spaces or to hideaway in the dedicated media room/lounge. The choice of watching the latest blockbuster or snuggling up with a book will be yours.
As Winter approaches, rest assured with the wood fire, gas fire, heat pump, heat transfer system and underfloor heating in the bathrooms - that you and your friends will enjoy all seasons in this modern free-flowing warm home!
Extensive decking, landscaping, shade sails and an outdoor fire - we think you'll find it very easy to see yourself entertaining both inside and out at this property all year round!
Boasting four large bedrooms, the Master Bedroom has its own separate entrance - giving it the ability to be an ideal guest lodging for extended family, friends or potentially paying guests.
27 Infinity Drive presents as the complete Wanaka package - a home to which you would be very proud to call your own. An information pack is also available to be downloaded.
It is with severe regret that the owners will leave this stunning home, but another opportunity awaits and this is your opportunity to reap the rewards of a lot of hard work.