- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 804 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Corrugated Iron
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Rural, Bush
- Aspect: North, South, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
5 Edna Lane is your opportunity to join a family friendly neighbourhood. With the daycare at the end of the street, the lake, biking and hiking tracks just beyond your doorstep - we think it's time you came and had a look at what's on offer in beautiful Lake Hawea.
This affordable starter has an extremely efficient floorplan - with 2 bathrooms and a separate laundry - either families or multiple tenants could co-exist in this home.
The open plan living flows to the sunny north facing yard taking in views of Mt Maude, the Alps and Grandview. The property is set on a level 804m2 section which neighbours a reserve - giving you a real sense of space.
The housing, separate large single garage and fencing has been cleverly located on the site to allow for further development and vehicular access.
If this sounds like what you've been looking for - please download the information pack or give us a call today to discuss your next steps.
The owners are going - and their instructions are clear - please sell our home at or prior to the auction.