- Approx Floor Area: 196 sqm
- Land Size: 850 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Electric, Other (3 x Panel Heaters)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Auto Garage Doors, and Remotes, Irrigation, Heated Towel Rails, Wall TV Brackets x 2, Day Bed Base Cushions
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Timber, Laminate and Other (Kymira)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Rural, Private
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Other (Forewood Shed)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Set on a generous 850m2 section which borders a reserve - this three bedroom, two bathroom, double garaged home with sunny open plan living areas has extensive mountain views. Fire-up the BBQ and get ready to entertain friends and family from the sheltered outdoor living area - this could be the ultimate family home or holiday escape.
Stunning, heated, polished concrete floors flow from the entry to the open plan living area, which make this a warm cozy home in Winter and transforms it in Summer to an inside outside home courtesy of the over-sized sliding glass doors to the deck and lawn.
Regardless of the season - entertaining from the cook's kitchen at the heart of this home is going to be a dream.
Built by a young couple with flair, there are lots of design touches and quality workmanship to be appreciated at this property. The location is ideal too - the lake, river, walking & biking tracks, the local daycare and even the Hotel and Shop - are all just beyond your doorstep.
There are a lot of reasons to come and check out what's on offer at 1 Edna Lane - view the video to get a sneak peek. A comprehensive information pack can be downloaded from the website.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or by appointment. Don't delay your viewing - this property is a must to inspect!