- Approx Floor Area: 171 sqm
- Land Size: 857 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2006
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Ply & Batten
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Gas bottled, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Calling all investors, first time buyers or those with families and friends. This home has options. Are you looking to maximise returns by renting out five bedrooms or do you need a studio or space for your nearest and dearest?
Conveniently located in West Meadows, this well-established and sheltered section is lovely and private perfect for entertaining.
Through the back fence a bus stop is mere meters away, perfect for the kids to get to school or ski workers to get to Cardrona.
This popular side of town is developing and the 100 hectare Three Parks will only be a short drive or bike ride away. Zoned for the new primary school, ride to the Recreation Centre or experience the South Island's largest New World supermarket.
This house was built by one of Wanaka's top builders. If you choose to use four bedrooms, perhaps you can use one of the larger rooms as a snug or separate living area.
If you only need three then maybe utilise one of the rooms as a hobby room or art studio.
Whatever your wants or needs, the options this house affords is worthy of you coming to take a look.
Our seller is already have their next plans in place and have instructed us to sell at auction. Don't delay in registering your interest today.